Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Room for Improvement...

It is a good thing that we can always improve in this life. My blog sucks! I've been looking at other blogs and ugh, mine stinks... but I do have some sweet music on it... I will search a bit more and see what I can do better to improve it. Maybe more pics and posts will help...

Well, today is a get things done around the house day. Clean, sort, chuck... It is nap time now...so I better use my time wisely.

(if you can't tell I like using the 'three dots'...like a rest, or sigh, or another thought...)

Smell ya later!

5 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

Alison, Don't feel pressured to have a blog that is full of 'words of the week' or 'blessings' or anything like that. I update when I can.

I am just excited to see a few pictures and hear about what you guys are doing.

We love you and are happy to have cousins we keep in contact with.

JoAnn said...

Ali-
Man I love your music!! So great. I'm so happy to see you and your little guy. Thanks for sharing! So fun to see you guys. I don't blog daily- Who in their right mind really has time for that?!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Don't forget about Lindsay and Heidi's blogs to check out. Heidi is so funny!

shaunita said...

Don't give up! I'm sure there are loads of people out there that are excited to have more ways to see your cute boy.

Troy said...

Hi,
I do remember meeting you from the wedding. How fun to see your family again. I got directions from my sister-in-law on how to upload digit paper as my background, and then I use photoshop to make our logo. I think that is what you are asking me. If you would like to give your email I will email you the directions.
-Kristin