Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Celebrating 60 years together!




My whole family met up down in Cedar City, Ut. to see Ellesse in SUU's play Lysistrata where she played the part of Kalonike. We also were all together to celebrate our Grandpa and Grandpa Hargreaves' 60th Wedding Anniversary on October 10. It was great to be all together, to laugh and reminisce. Ellesse's play really cracked us up as was watching the 'next generation' and their antics.

Let's hope we can all be together again soon! Hey! Ellesse's SUU grad. is in April! Who's up for it!

1 comment:

The Biglers said...

Hi there!
Its BROOKLY!!!!! I found you! I just saw your comment on my sister in laws blog...she must have forgotten to email me! I would love to hear from you....you have a beautiful family! Email me and I will send you a link to my blog!
lbbigs@yahoo.com
Cant wait to chat!
Brookly